Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Boxed Set Trivia

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 90 09:11:49 EST
Subject: Boxed Set Trivia

> Really-From: kjetilho@ifi.uio.no (Kjetil T. Homme)
>
> In article <8216@pbhyf.PacBell.COM> Lee Hounshell writes:
>
> >                                     [...] Six of the disks are as we
> > expect except for the cover of TKI - which has the Japanese LP cover
> > photo.
>
> TKI looks normal to me - what does the original US pressing look like?

The US cover had a picture of "Kate in a crate" somewhat like the one
found in the _TWW_ booklet although perhaps not as attractive.

> >        All disks come with lyrics.  The two new disks are titled "TWW
> > I" and "TWW II" they are awesome!! [...]
>
> TWW I & II in my box didn't have any lyrics :-(

I suspect that Lee's didn't either, mine didn't.  He probably meant
just the original releases.  That may be no big deal across the pond
but here in the states some of the latest pressings of EMI America
disks are coming with no lyrics.  This, of course, sucks.

> I've scanned the "feminime KT-logo". If anyone's interested, I can mail it
> to you. Just state your file format and whether you want colours, grayscale
> or monochrome...

Do you have access to the Love-Hounds archives?  Perhaps you could
upload a couple of GIF versions there.  If not please mail me a color
version in hi res GIF format.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com