Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Danielle Dax Update

From: bakutis@ihlpb.att.com (Donald T Bakutis)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 90 11:44:39 EST
Subject: Danielle Dax Update
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc

For those people wondering what happened to the new Danielle Dax
release that was supposed to be out October 30, the release date has
been pushed back to Nov. 6 (according to a local record store's new
release listing). At this rate, we're lucky to see it before
Christmas!!!

Also, does anyone have any release date info for the new Severed Heads
lp (Cuisine??)?  Or how about new Sarah McLaughlin, Throwing Muses,
Heavenly Bodies, Xymox, Attrition, Frank Tovey, or My Bloody Valentine
LP??  I NEED A NEW RELEASE FIX!!!!  Thanx!

                                Don Bakutis