Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Canadian Box Set (here is some info)

From: datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu (David Datta)
Date: 1 Nov 90 23:30:06 GMT
Subject: Canadian Box Set (here is some info)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@uwm.edu

For those of you interested, the CD,LP, and Cassette versions of the
box set will be released in Canada. Capitol will be importing the UK
set to Canada. Copies are "expected" to start showing up on November
10th.

At the risk of offending Joe Lynn:

Overseas Shopper Corp will be selling the CD set for $140US (after
shipping) their phone number is (503) 654-4920.

In Canada, you can get the set from Spindle Records (613) 228-0001.
I think they are in Ontario. (I don't have the recipts handy)

To counter probable conflict of interest posting and mail, I have not
done any work for CDI Publishing corp for the last 6 months. (CDI
Publishing prints the catalogues for Overseas Shopper.) I may do more
work for them in the future but I have NO monetary ties whatsoever.

I have, however, placed orders with both Overseas Shopper and Spindle
Records in the past and have never had any problems with them.
--
-Dave 	datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu [....uwm!uwpvacs!datta]

FTP vacs.uwp.wisc.edu for lots of neat stuff including but not
limited to the discography archives.