Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

speaking of boxed sets..

From: tlhouns@PacBell.COM (Lee Hounshell)
Date: 26 Oct 90 00:00:58 GMT
Subject: speaking of boxed sets..
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Perhaps I'm the only KaTe lover out there who also likes Led Zeppelin
music, but since no one else has talked about the new LZ boxed set, I
thought I'd put in my two cents worth..  I just bought the set
yesterday and think its great!!  Everything is on 4 CD's (each with
50-60 minutes of music) and it is much better mastered than anything
previously released on CD.  Apparently, Jimmy Page did the remastering
for this set.  Most of LZ's work is contained in the set, including a
few tracks that were previously unavailable.  The set goes for $64
here, and I heartily recommend it for all you hard-core fans.

Lee Hounshell