Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dead Can Dance/Cocteau Twins/Lush TOUR DATES in North America!

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 90 23:22:26 -0400
Subject: Dead Can Dance/Cocteau Twins/Lush TOUR DATES in North America!

Finally! I got this faxed to me today. Better late than never I suppose.
I hope it comes in time to do some people some good.

   Dead Can Dance

Nov 15        Toronto                Music Hall
Nov 16        Montreal               Le Spectrum
Nov 17        Boston                 Berklee Performance Arts Center
Nov 20        New York City          Symphony Space
Nov 23        Washington DC          Gaston Hall
Nov 25        Chicago                Royal George Theater
Nov 27        San Francisco          Palace of Fine Arts
Nov 29        Los Angeles            Wadsworth Theater

   Cocteau Twins

Nov 11        Atlanta                Center Stage Theater
Nov 13        New York City          Beacon Theater
Nov 14        New York City          Ritz
Nov 15        Washington DC          Lisner Auditorium
Nov 17        Philadelphia           Keswick Theater
Nov 18        Boston                 Orpheum
Nov 20        Montreal               Eglise St. Jean Baptiste
Nov 21        Toronto                Massey Hall
Nov 22        Toronto                Concert Hall
Nov 24        Detroit                Latin Quarter
Nov 25        Detroit                Royal Oak Theater
Nov 26        Chicago                Riviera Theater
Nov 28        Minneapolis            Orpheum
Nov 30        Denver                 Paramount Theater
Dec  3        Berkeley               Zellerbach Auditorium
Dec  6        Los Angeles            Wiltern Theater (w/ Lush)
Dec  7        Los Angeles            Wiltern Theater
Dec  9        San Diego              Spreckles Theater
Dec 11        Las Vegas              Aladdin Showroom

   Lush

Nov 24        Toronto                Lee's Palace
Nov 26        Boston                 Nightstage
Nov 28        Hoboken, NJ            Maxwell's
Nov 29        New York City          CBGB's
Dec  1        Washington DC          9:30 Club
Dec  3        San Francisco          Kennel Club
Dec  6        Los Angeles            Wiltern Theater (w/ Cocteau Twins)
Dec  8        Los Angeles            t.b.a.

So Lush chose not to come to Chicago--fooey!
Never did I expect to see DCD & the Cocteaus live, let alone on consecutive
nights! Check with me the 27th, because I may have died and gone to

Vickie
katefans@world.std.com