Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Canadian Box Set?

From: Tippi Chai <martinn@csri.toronto.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 90 17:09:10 EDT
Subject: Canadian Box Set?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>	THIS WOMAN'S WORK BOX SET;
>	BEING PRESSED IN JAPAN,	UNITED KINGDOM, AND CANADA
>-dick

Upon hearing this news, your Trusty Kanadian KonnecTion immediately
called up Capitol-EMI of Canada.  The person I spoke to tells me that
no, they are not being pressed in Canada, but the UK pressing will be
available as a "special import" (by EMI) thru most record chains.  I
went to the main "Sam the Record Man" store and they said to expect it
"early next week."
--
Tippi Chai
GUEST ON : {decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsri!martinn  ||  martinn@csri.toronto.edu