Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

4AD

From: manfred@swi.psy.uva.nl (Manfred Aben)
Date: 25 Oct 90 13:27:49 GMT
Subject: 4AD
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi there,

I'm quite excited in seeing two postings on the Cocteau Twins in this group.
I have been a delirious fan of the Twins for about 7 years!

This brings me to the point:

Do any of you music lovers care for a new newsgroup entitled "rec.music.4ad"
in which all the (wonderful) music produced under the British "4AD" label can
be discussed. Famous groups at the label are, besides the twins, This Mortal
Coil, and Clan Of Xymox, and Pixies --if I'm right.

I know requests for new groups should be done elsewhere, but maybe anyone of
you has experience with setting up a new group.

Reactions to this group, or:

manfred@swi.psy.uva.nl

See Ya!
=;-I