Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This message to Vickie.

From: n8344141@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu (paul carpentier)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 90 01:28:59 -0800
Subject: This message to Vickie.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Sorry about posting to the group, but I'm usenet illiterate, and
it _is_ moderated, and the digest hasn't come to me in a week.

Vickie, three of us in Washington State are going to England.  Our
names (Love-Hounds all at WWU) are:

Paul M Carpentier
Julie McGalliard
Gary Pomeroy

What do we need to know?  We would appreciate any info you or
anyone else can give us about where, when, and cheap places to
stay.

I'm really overextending myself financially, but I gotta do it!

What's the price at the door?

I know all this was answered before, but until yesterday, I ignored
it because I thought I wasn't going.

Paul M Carpentier
WWU's Kate Club