Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Canadian Box Set?

From: manderso@mprgate.mpr.ca (Mark Anderson)
Date: 30 Oct 90 20:00:11 GMT
Subject: Re: Canadian Box Set?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mprgate.mpr.ca

In article <9010252109.AA01873@steeles.csri.toronto.edu>
>Really-From: Tippi Chai <martinn@csri.toronto.edu>
[...]
>Upon hearing this news, your Trusty Kanadian KonnecTion immediately
>called up Capitol-EMI of Canada.  The person I spoke to tells me that
>no, they are not being pressed in Canada, but the UK pressing will be
>available as a "special import" (by EMI) thru most record chains.  I
>went to the main "Sam the Record Man" store and they said to expect it
>"early next week."

Due to Love-Hounds' unusually long propagation delay these days, I don't
know whether the message I posted on Saturday will ever show up.  Anyway,
I mentioned the "domestic release" being available for $90... I just
assumed at that price it wasn't the import!  Seems I'm wrong.
--
Mark Anderson                                  "Am I suspended in Gaffa?"