Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Japanese Boxed Set???

From: py64725@korppi.tut.fi (Yli-Krekola Perttu Jaakko)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 90 18:27:10 GMT
Subject: Japanese Boxed Set???
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@funet.fi (#News )

  Yesterday I visited Helsinki and went to a record shop called
Diskeri Imports. On the wall there was a list of future releases.
"Kate Bush Box" caught my attention, so i asked the shopkeeper
about it. He said they will carry both the UK and Japanese Box.

- Japanese? I've never heard of that.

The shopkeeper said it will be released hopefully before Christmas and
it probably contains one more CD or CD-single than the UK box. Also it
might contain additional booklet. "You know these Japanese always like
to add something extras" he said.

Has anyone heard of this? I learned from the IED's informative letter
that Kate made some unreleased songs on the Japanese TV show "Sound in 'S'".
I hope they would put these and also the other rarities that EMI UK
discarded. I think it would be a good idea to send IED's letter to the
Japanese company (I don't know the name), if they haven't decided yet
what songs to include.

Here's address of the shop:

Diskeri imports                 telephone: +358 0 446 240
PL 514                                fax: +358 0 446 360
00100 Helsinki
Finland

| | ) ) \ \/ /  | |/ /      Perttu Yli-Krekola          | Look at it closely,
| |      \  /   |  _ \      py64725@korppi.tut.fi       | counterfeit mostly
|_|      /_/    |_|  \_\                                | - Mary Black