Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just to say hello.

From: stevenson@pastit.enet.dec.com (Chris)
Date: 27 Sep 90 18:57:55 GMT
Subject: Just to say hello.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: newsdaemon@shlump.nac.dec.com

Hi there...

Well I've sneakily been reading Gaffa for a while and I thought I'd better
introduce myself...

I've been a KT fan since I first heard The Dreaming (single), when it
was released in the UK. I brought the album and loved it, its probably
still my favourite (though I have them all and its so difficult to
decide between them!).

I read Homeground and I'm a KBC member. I live in England, near Portsmouth,
so of course I'll be attending the KonvenTion. It would be nice to meet
some of you their.

Well that's me. If I have something interesting to say again soon I'll post
again until then I'll enjoy reading...bye for now.

Chris.

PS. Does anyone know why I get replies to postings I haven't seen and
	can't find? I'm reading via. SHLUMP:: if that's important.