Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _SIG_ Tape Pass-Along Update #2 :-(

From: David Heath <dave@boingo.med.jhu.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 90 12:15:24 EDT
Subject: Re: _SIG_ Tape Pass-Along Update #2 :-(
Sender: dave@boingo.med.jhu.edu

>Really-From: Jeffrey C. Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
>>Fr: Larry Hernandez (L-H@cup.portal.com)

>>yet.  Mr. Burka from D.C.: have you mailed it to Mr. Heath yet?

>To be honest, it _did_ take me longer to mail them out then I'd hoped...
>I was hoping to get access to a better VCR for dubbing (instead of my
>step-mother's father's ancient plain-vanillia-VHS...).  When I realized
>I was holding things up, I got the box out.  This was back in...July.  Don't
>remember when, but I definitely sent it out at least two months ago.

Just so my reputation isn't TOTALLY destroyed and to let people know how
the tapes are moving, I got the tape on the 8th of August, which was a couple
days before I went on vacation. I was ALMOST able to get a vcr before
leaving :-(. As soon as I got back from my (guilt-ridden) vacation, I sent out
the tapes on August 28th.

For those further down on the list: it is definitely worth the wait.

--
dave heath		heath@cs.jhu.edu