Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

suggested items for andrew (was Re: <None>)

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 90 17:19:37 EST
Subject: suggested items for andrew (was Re: <None>)
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

Jon sez:
> Wait for the box set to come out and get everything official in one
> fell swoop!

agreed - tis better to waste $160 on it all at once than multitudes
more and get reduced quality. i just didn't mention it since he said
he already had some singles and some 12"ers. of course that omission
could be construed as sacriledge by some, but i've already been accused
of that before, so nyah.

>>	jsd's mixes (just kidding :)

> And I've even improved Jenn's vocal part thanks to my new
> super deluxe reverb unit.

what?!? you improved the unimprovable? is that possible? well then, at
least it won't sound "goof" anymore...

(don't take offense jenn - it was a typo...)

woj