Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _SIG_ Tape Pass-Along Update #2 :-(

From: Jeffrey C. Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 90 19:25:40 -0500
Subject: Re: _SIG_ Tape Pass-Along Update #2 :-(
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Fr: Larry Hernandez (L-H@cup.portal.com)
>Re: _SIG_ Tape Pass-Along Update #2 :-(
>Dt: 23 September 1990

>yet.  Mr. Burka from D.C.: have you mailed it to Mr. Heath yet?

To be honest, it _did_ take me longer to mail them out then I'd hoped...
I was hoping to get access to a better VCR for dubbing (instead of my
step-mother's father's ancient plain-vanillia-VHS...).  When I realized
I was holding things up, I got the box out.  This was back in...July.  Don't
remember when, but I definitely sent it out at least two months ago.

>There is SO much good music on these tapes.

Yeah.....what he said.  Those four 90 minute tapes are absolutely incredible...
not to mention the nifty video stuff like the Jane Siberry interview.

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |