Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

THE DREAMING credits

From: uribe@m.cs.uiuc.edu (Tomas E. Uribe)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 90 00:28:15 GMT
Subject: THE DREAMING credits
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (News)

Hi there. I just got hold of "The Dreaming" CD (the Box Set being out
of the question for $$ reasons). The problem is that it's one of those
re-releases with the cheap booklet that doesn't even say who the
producers of the album are.

So, could someone post or e-mail the credits (production, recording +
musicians) corresponding to this one Very Good album, please?
Thanks in advance...

P.S. Lest we drown ourselves in simple factual info and trivia (always
fun but not enough), I'd also be interested to read some comments as to
what kind of feelings, thoughts, impressions and/or emotions the
aforementioned album inspires in its devoted listeners (anyone who
actually listens to the thing has to be devoted, but anyway...).
I know it's not an easy thing to verbalize, but, well, see if you can
give it a try.

- Tomas E. Uribe (uribe@m.cs.uiuc.edu)