Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Breeders

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 90 2:35:10 EST
Subject: Breeders
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

vickie sez:
> About The Breeders, I borrowed the CD and played one song from it on my
> Kansas City show a few weeks ago, then I gave the CD back. I haven't
> bought it for myself yet and I don't know when I will. I wouldn't say that
> I don't reccommend it, it just didn't interest me very much. I will admit
> that I didn't give it the multiple listens that it might deserve.

nah. even a 4ad nut as myself didn't like this slab'o'vinyl (plastic
for you cdheads). i was looking forward to seeing some of tanya's
writing coming through cos she gets so squished into the background
by kristin in the muses...and she got squished by kim - sigh. it really
is just female pixies record. nothing as exciting as what i thought
it was going to be when sheri told me about it... :P

woj