Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

London Crash space desired

From: lizard@ihlpf.att.com (Russell J Neumann)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 90 10:11:59 EDT
Subject: London Crash space desired
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm posting this for Cynthia Schaefer who is without
Net access at the moment.

If anyone can help her out please email me directly

Russ Neumann
ihlpf!lizard

Forwarded message from Cynthia follows:

Help! I'm desperate! I've found that I can scrape
enough cash together to fly to London for the KBC
Convention & even eat a bit while I'm there, but the
thought of sleeping in Hyde Park in November leaves me
COLD! Is there a British Love-Hound listening with a big
enough heart to loan me some floor space for Saturday
and Sunday nights, 17th & 18th of November? If not,
I probably *WILL* sleep in Hyde Park, cuz I'll _DIE_
if I miss this ONCE_IN_A_LIFETIME event.

"It is this that brings us together"

Cynthia Schaefer
(Reply to Russell, he will forward message to me.)