Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: London Crash space desired

From: jost@wilbur.coyote.trw.com (Patrick Jost)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 90 12:03:36 PDT
Subject: Re: London Crash space desired
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

If I still lived there, you could stay in my flat...

However, I don't, so you'll need something else. I would not recommend
sleeping in Hyde Park. It will be cold, and it could be dangerous.

One of the best places to find a cheap room is Earl's Court. Just get
off the tube and walk around...you'll find something.

Where is this convention? Maybe I can make a more specific recommendation...

PJ

--

Patrick Jost                        | "Call it synchronicity, call it deja vu,
jost@coyote.trw.com                 |              -Marillion (Fish)