Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Music in Paris

From: Steve Schonberger <microsoft!stevesc@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 90 13:17:54 PDT
Subject: Music in Paris

Here goes yet another "what's happening in..." message.  I and my
girlfriend are going to be in Paris during the second week of October
on vacation.  What sort of things are going on there then, and what
record stores should we make a point not to miss?  I'm into nm-list
type stuff, and we both like love-hounds type stuff.  General vacation
type advice is welcome too, of course.  Apologies to those on both
lists.  At least I actually am mailing this in time for people to
reply before I get back.

--
	Steve Schonberger	microsoft!stevesc@uunet.uu.net
	"Working under pressure is the sugar that we crave"  -- A. Lamb