Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: barr roseanne? No, Skin sinead

From: kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 90 15:42:11 CDT
Subject: Re: barr roseanne? No, Skin sinead
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu

In article <3C9771FF2DDFA00A50@cc.nu.oz.au> you write:
>P.S.  I personally think the IRA are a pack of murderous bastards who
>should be taken out and shot, but that's just my opinion.  It certainly
>doesn't stop me from enjoying her music.

This is sort of a broad statement, and it prompts me to ask you a few
questions:

1)  Do you think all members of the IRA should be shot, or only the ones
involved in violent actions?  Should they get trials, or is it ok just to
gun them down in cold blood?

2)  How do you feel about the UDA, the UDF, the UDR, the UFF, and the UFV?
Or for that matter the DUP?

Michael