Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: hetch hetchy _swollen_

From: adobe!!dkletter@decwrl.dec.com (It's all fun and games until someone PUTS AN EYE OUT)
Date: 18 Aug 90 23:07:24 GMT
Subject: Re: hetch hetchy _swollen_
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

i bought _Swollen_ a month or so back, and i have to agree. too bad
you only have the turntable, it's sounds excellent on CD! anyone
who sees this album should definately add it to their kollection!
it'll be well worth it.

you mentioned another album of theirs, any idea if it's available on
CD? i didn't even know that they had other albums since i bought this
one on a whim (great how those things are, huh?)

oh yes... the name is from the Hetch Hetchy river/falls in Yosemite.
aren't they a local SF band?

cheers.--dk

--
"Yellow... black and rectangular... with wedged shapes inside... Oh, I see
them everywhere... Am I losing my mind?"