Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Knebworth

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 90 08:34:40 EDT
Subject: Knebworth

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
at the Knebworth concert, I have to agree that it would have been
KEY if she had showed up to grind something out with Mr. Gilmour...
(hmmmmm, Deb muses, _Rocket's Tail_ would have provided nice backing
music to all those fireworks Gilmour had....)  It was unfortunate that
Kate wasn't there, but I *do* admit that Dave held his own.  Me....I
had goosebumps the size of dimes.  And although I haven't had the
privilege of seeing the Floyd live, you can BET that that will change
the next time (that is, IF) they tour.  Just waiting for _Run Like
Hell_ will be worth it!!  :)

                                        All the best,
                                             Deb Wentorf