Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Knebworth concert...

From: <ames!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!Ken_-_SaintJohn@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 90 01:57:42 PDT
Subject: Knebworth concert...

 I just saw a tape of the Knebworth benefit concert, Pink Floyd was a
wonder! Dave Gilmour (we all know about Gilmour finding KT etc.) can
hold his own anytime anywhere. It's been years since I have seen PF play
and I forgot just how good they are, forgive me! My question is this...
 Did Kate preform at this concert? And if not why? I have been at Kate
fan since I saw her on SNL in 78 and just do not understand her reluctance
to preform at something like this whit someone like Gilmour who is
most likely a friend (Love and Anger). This concert was 2 years in the
planing, seems like plenty of time to work it out...