Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Record Shopping in London

From: Andreas Bjorklind <abj@IDA.LiU.SE>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 90 08:24:02 +0200
Subject: Re: Record Shopping in London

>>>>> On 6 Aug 90 17:47:05 GMT, Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU said:

Patrick> Really-From: jost@wilbur.coyote.trw.com (Patrick Jost)

Patrick> Is it possible the CD was defective? I'd try writing to the label
Patrick> or manufacturer to see...if you bought it at one of the big west end
Patrick> record shops (HMV, Virgin, Tower), you could probably send it back.
Yes. I had the traumatic experience of an audio-less copy of The Hair
of the Hound video, which I bought at Tower Records, Piccadilly Circus. I
just sent the video to their mail order dept., and got a new copy back
(and of course a letter explaining how sorry they were).

So sent those CDs back!

/andreas
|K   Mr. Andreas BjorKlind, DeparTmenT of KompuTer and KaTeology      B |
|A Science, KaTeLAB, LinKoping UniversiTy, S-581 83 LinKoping, Sweden.U |
|T        Tel. +46 13 28 19 69, InTerneT: abj@ida.liu.se,             S |
|E         UUCP: sunic!liuida!abj, BiTneT: abj@seliuida               H |