Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The boxed set: copy of a draft of a letter to EMI

From: wisner@hayes.fai.alaska.edu (Bill Wisner)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 90 20:36:24 AKD
Subject: The boxed set: copy of a draft of a letter to EMI

Good. They probably won't listen, though.

The notion of a CD boxed set appeals greatly to me. I'll buy anything
I see with Kate's name on it on CD. I do not own a turntable or
cassette deck, though, and my mania falls a bit short of buying music
that I have to way of listening to. (Buy a tape player, you said.
Sure. After I graduate, maybe. I'm doing the starving-college-student
bit right now.)

Bill Wisner <wisner@hayes.fai.alaska.edu> Gryphon Gang Fairbanks AK 99775
"If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little
of robbing, and from robbing he next comes to drinking and Sabbath-breaking,
and from that to incivility and procrastination." -- Thomas De Quincey