Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTemas, convenTions, eTc

From: Hey You <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 90 20:37:23 -0400
Subject: Re: KaTemas, convenTions, eTc
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: tracyr@sco.COM (Tracy Roberts)
>A note to Jon Drukman--I read your letter aloud at Andy's
>gathering.  It was nice to know you were there in spirit, if
>not in the flesh.  A few gasped at the mention of you moving
>out west, but not to worry.

Fear not, brave warrior of doubt, the gasps were merely those of
appreciation.

Having seen the beautiful area that is to be my future home, only love
or money could keep me away, and neither are very plentiful right now.

Thus I will be seeing you all next year at whatever West Coast bashes
take place.  And rest assured, IED, that I will be dropping out of the
sky to visit you when you least expect it.

>--
>"Feel free to pilfer my fries."
>                                       -- Jon Drukman

This is the second time that an idea of mine has surfaced in a .sig
file and the experience does not diminish with repetition.

party for your right to fight,
+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | -Fight The Power- | and you need everything we make.       |