Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas, convenTions, eTc

From: tracyr@sco.COM (Tracy Roberts)
Date: Mon Jul 30 11:46:50 1990
Subject: KaTemas, convenTions, eTc

Hi Love-pups,

I hope this reaches you all--|>oug assures us all is well
with the mailing list, if not rec.music.gaffa.

First a big ThanKs to IED for a great LA bash Saturday!!
My only regret is that I couldn't stay 'til 1 am with the other
true die-hard fans.  The deKoraTions in IED's house were most
extrordinary.  Posters everywhere, including shots of the early
Kate (of 9 or 10 years old).  Beautiful.

His set-up included *2* tv's in the livingroom, laser disk
player, huge speakers, and plenty of couch and floor space.
Not to mention a wonderful raffle with wonderful Katephenalia
prizes.  Well done, Andy!

A note to Jon Drukman--I read your letter aloud at Andy's
gathering.  It was nice to know you were there in spirit, if
not in the flesh.  A few gasped at the mention of you moving
out west, but not to worry.

Now, about this KaTe convention that Vickie and Andy
mention--what are the details?  Who's allowed to
attend/purchase tickets?  How much are the tickets?  How does
one obtain such a hot item?

tracy
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com