Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The first Katemas party in the world... from Australia

From: stephen@cs.uow.edu.au (The Mighty Ogbo)
Date: 28 Jul 90 07:26:14 GMT
Subject: The first Katemas party in the world... from Australia
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Here we are, sitting around, waiting for the hordes of love hounds to
arrive.

I just got this modem working, so I thought I'd send a message. Perhaps
we will post more later on in the night.

I wonder.... is this the first time that a party has been posted over the
net - while its still in progress???????

More soon!

Stephen Nicholson (The Mighty Ogbo)                stephen@wraith.cs.uow.edu.au
"Rooster of a Fightin' Stock / Would you let a Saecsen cock
Crow out upon an Irish Rock  / Fly up an teach him manners!" - Planxty