Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Katemas, everyone!

From: Stephen Thomas <spt1@ukc.ac.uk>
Date: 28 Jul 90 12:23:50 GMT
Subject: Happy Katemas, everyone!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

The title sums it up really.  I don't know of any parties/gatherings
going on near me, so I shall be spending Katemas alone (sniffle), but
I would like to wish all Love-Hounds and other Katefans a great time.

I don't know whether anyone else has noticed this, but I am almost
sure that the opening church bells on TSW are the same sample as
used on "Waking the Witch".  Confirm/deny?  (Trivial, I know, but
what the heck ...)

Stephen

--
| "Voice in your head ...       | Stephen Thomas -----------------------------|