Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Speaking of CD Boxes...

From: Randall Knowles Smith <rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 90 00:35:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Speaking of CD Boxes...

     I recently found an interesting KT related box set at a record
store in D.C.  (No, no B-sides...read on)  They had each of her am
(oops...sorry, no editing) albums (imprort versions) in a wod Argh...
in a wooden case, along with a certificate of authenticity.  Supposed,
I assume, a special marketing deal.  The owner of the store said that
there were only 100 made, that he himself had called EMI to make sure
they were for real, and that they were $60.00 apiece.  So I picked up
the Dreaming and Hounds of Love.  The cases are very slick, made of
Mahagony (sp), and the certificate is :"Certificate of Guarantee
Handmade in Maidstone Kent, Englisand by Kingdon Lock"  That's correnct
 Kingdon Lock.  "  So, has anyone heard of them?  Anything?  I 'd be
fasicnated to find out anything about them.

Masny thnaks, especially for surviving the editing....

Randy Smith
rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu

P.S.  On a totally diiffernt tack, I'm looking for a way to get  into
the legal database "Lexis" vai Internet.  Anybody know how?