Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PicDisc for Sale

From: amadeus@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Susan Harwood)
Date: 29 Jul 90 13:31:34 GMT
Subject: PicDisc for Sale
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: ut-emx!news@emx.utexas.edu

I have the Kate Bush _The Kick Inside_ picture disc for sale for $80.
This is a desperate measure on my part, but I need the money.  Any
reasonable offers will also be considered.

For those of you not familiar with this disc, it is a record with a
photo of KT on each side-- both pictures circa 10 yrs ago, with KT in
leotard.  This particular record is from the second issue of the
picdisc.

For more info send mail to me at amadeus@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu.

"The whims that we're weeping for our parents would be beaten for."--Kate Bush
----------amadeus@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu---------The University of Texas @Austin---