Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas

From: E Welsh <ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 29 Jul 90 18:10:53 GMT
Subject: KaTemas
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Ok, everybody enjoy yourselves!
Please spare a thought for me as I plod through my double-shift at work
on KaTemas day! I'll be working from 10am to midnight and I won't have
access to any KT in all that time (That's the worst bit!)
Maybe you could all have a minute's silence or something ... to remember
those less fortunate than yourselves who won't be able to make it to a
party. I know I'm not the only one - Hi Stephen.

At least I've got the con. to look forward to, although I'm still not
convinced that this isn't some sort of horrible joke being played upon
us teccys by the non-teccys at Homeground Towers. (Please forgive the
gross over-generalisations.)
So, how many of you will be able to make it to the con.? I'm looking
forward to putting faces and voices on all these characters who share my
madness! Can somebody who was at the 85 con. please let us know what to
expect? Was it a weekend, day-time, evening? Does any swapping take
place? Entry fee? Did KaTe mingle with the crowd at all to let them get
autographs? I'm working through the archives at the moment but I've got
a funny feeling that they start too late for the con. or maybe I'll get
to them very soon. I've just started you see, having ftp'd all the gifs.

Boxed set of CD's ? I already have TKI and LH on CD but with this boxed
set coming out I guess I'll really have to think about buying a CD
player. I can't keep on using my friend's one forever.

This is the most important day of the year so enjoy it!

Maybe somebody will be taking photographs of their party and they could get
me a spare set to let me know what I missed? I'll cover all costs of course.
Please E-mail me if you can help ...
--
/  __               /\ ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk /\ Are you selling your \
\ |_     \    /     \/ rew@lfcs.ed.ac.uk      \/ soul to a cold gun ? /