Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Help! Did you write me?

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 90 02:57:22 -0400
Subject: Help! Did you write me?

Chris & Vickie here.
                             Help!!

Our system crashed the other night and we lost a lot of mail and digests.
If you've mailed a letter to us in the past week or so, and you haven't
gotten an answer yet--it was probably in the batch that went to lulu land.
The digests aren't a problem, since we also get rec.music.gaffa but I just
don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them (especially since it takes me
awhile sometimes to get back to people under normal circumstances).

Please try again!

Thank you...

katefans@world.std.com