Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I think you've hit on something!

From: wisner@hayes.fai.alaska.edu (Bill Wisner)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 90 22:53:45 GMT
Subject: Re: I think you've hit on something!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@hayes.fai.alaska.edu (J Random USENET)

>					        If the first album you
>fell in love with was _TKI_ or _Lionheart_, you'll think _TSW_ is a great
>album.  If the first such album was _TD_, or _HOL_, you won't.

For me it was The Whole Story. I then moved on to HoL and TD and loved
them. Then I got TKI and loved it. Then I got TSW and it more or less
completely failed to grab me (tho I do quite like Love and Anger and
Rocket's Tail). Go figure.

Bill Wisner <wisner@hayes.fai.alaska.edu> Gryphon Gang Fairbanks AK 99775
"Any group who starts out a song by screaming 'SATAN! SATAN! SATAN!' can't
be too bad..." -- Richard Caley <rjc@cstr.ed.ac.uk> on the Butthole Surfers