Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MisK.

From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 90 13:45 PDT
Subject: MisK.

 To: Love-Hounds
 From: Andrew Marvick (IED)

   Amazing news about the TSW Videos coming back onto the
_Billboard_ charts--thanks for your perseverent eye, Ed!
   IED was very pleased to read Tracy's posting, which indicated
that she still plans to come to IED's party--IED looks forward
to seeing you again, Tracy.
   Also a big thankyou to Vishal Markandey for his generous
donation to the White Rose Fund.
   IED is another who'd like to know what the East-Coast Love-Hounds
are planning to do for Katemas this year. Is there no plan at
all for a Katemas party on the 28th or 29th? What has happened
to our once-enthusiastic Boston-area KonTingent? Where has your
philocanine spirit gone? What with months and months going by
without more than two words from our Pseudo-Moderator, and scarcely
a single new _explication_de_texte_ from Julian to fascinate and
eduKate us, and not one word from ol' Joe Turner in ages, IED is
wondering just how that ivied bastion of Bushological wisdom
came to fall into such disrepair...

-- Andrew Marvick