Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MTV Europe: 3 from 1 at 5 -- KT!

From: mathu@herkules.sssab.se (Mats Hultqvist)
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 90 18:42:17 +0200
Subject: Re: MTV Europe: 3 from 1 at 5 -- KT!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In rec.music.gaffa you write:

[Stuff deleted]

>I may be the second person to ask this today, but here is it anyway:

>Is somewhere out there a kind person who would be willing to make
>me a copy of the Cathy Demos and the B-sides. I have all Her records
>both on LP an CD, but I can't find these Demos anywhere in Finland.

Are you refering to the B-sides off the singels, then I might be able
to help yoy with that.

I don't (sandly egnof) have all hear singels ;-(
                                             ,
                                             ,
                                             ,
                                            \,/
                                           -----
                                           splach!

I havent bean able to get hear 2nd CD-singel from the latest album,
do you have it?

--
Mats Hultqvist		/MHulan       			+46 13 111660
mathu@sssab.se				Scandinavian System Suport AB