Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MTV Europe: 3 from 1 at 5 -- KT!

From: py64725@tut.fi (Yli-Krekola Perttu Jaakko)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 90 19:15:01 GMT
Subject: Re: MTV Europe: 3 from 1 at 5 -- KT!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@funet.fi (#News )

In article <9006181820.AA15952@majestix.ida.liu.se> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Andreas Bjorklind <abj@IDA.LiU.SE>
>
>Lovely Love-Hounds (especially the European ones)!
>
>I want to draw your attention to MTV Europe's programme
>"3 from 1 at 5" on 20th June (wednesday) 1700 CET. This time
>with KT.
>  Be ready, you can't watch those videos too often!
>
>/andreas

Thanks for letting us know Andreas. I had my VCR ready at 5 o'clock and the
first video was WOW - the different version than in my TWS video. I had never
seen it before and now, thanks for you, I have it on tape. Very beautiful.
The other two videos were Wuthering Heights and This Woman's Work.

I may be the second person to ask this today, but here is it anyway:

Is somewhere out there a kind person who would be willing to make
me a copy of the Cathy Demos and the B-sides. I have all Her records
both on LP an CD, but I can't find these Demos anywhere in Finland.

Please email me direct.
--
| |  /_/   \   /   |  _ \        py64725@korppi.tut.fi

 _    ) ) \ \ / /  | |/ /        Perttu Yli-Krekola