Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kylie vs. Public Ememy :-)

From: Quest For Oom Pa Pa <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 90 09:56:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Kylie vs. Public Ememy :-)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
>
>Vickie here.
>
>About Bob Davis & Kylie Minogue:

Stop Press!  I agreed with something one of them Kansas folk said for
once...

>Druk, btw, Public Enemy and David Duke are opposites of the same coin.
>Good music/Bad music, who cares? A racist is a racist is a racist.
>
>                    And THAT'S IMHO also!

But I knew it was too good to last.  Listen up, you may think you know
everything about them but "don't tell me that you understand / until
you hear the man." I'm sitting here at work with the Love and Anger CD
in the player and I look at the line up of today's CDs on the wall -
Kate is flanked by Public Enemy and Ice Cube!

I refuse to get drawn into another discussion like the one we just had
on nm-list.  Public Enemy are a positive force, and I will brook no
dissent.

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | and you need everything we make.       |