Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Other Video...

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 90 08:30:11 EDT
Subject: The Other Video...

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
  1)  Just a quick note of thanks to Neal Caldwell for posting his version
of his Kate Bush Complete video.  I have a separate tape of Kate's BBC
Christmas special, which a friend of mine copied for me years ago, so
I know all about that nifty little black number Kate wears for _Violin_,
how she loses her hat and beard in _Ran Tan Waltz_, and how Gabriel's
_Here Comes the Flood_ sends shivers down your back.  Truly must have been
one bang-up Christmas show...Personally, my favorite parts are Kate's
singing _December Will Be Magic Again_ (check out those softly pouting
lips), and her duet with Gabriel on _Another Day_.  GORGEOUS tune...but
SO sad!
  Anyway, thanks for sharing your little bits of wisdom with the rest of
us...

  2)  To Vickie of Chris 'n Vickie fame, CONGRATS about being able to
keep your radio show alive and well!  :)

  3)  To IED, and his short request that everyone take some organic acid...
thanks but no, I don't really find it necessary to partake of hallucinogenic
consumables in order to be off-the-wall...  :) !

  4)  Last but certainly not least, many thanks to Ed Suranyi for clearing
up that bit about the "Young Ones" sketch involving Kate.  Comic Relief
or the Young Ones...I guess it doesn't matter, since I didn't get to see
either one.  But thanks much...

                                             All the best,
                                                  Deb Wentorf