Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Thu, 24 May 90 9:43:54 PDT

To: ames!rec-music-gaffa
From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Julian & Deb & Oh Those Videos & Elks & Hi Joe!
Date: 24 May 90 16:43:52 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

Really-From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)

>>> One of the hosts then introduces
>>> the video for...
>>>
>>> 8)  "Delius"
>
>Ed writes:
>> Note that the guy calls the song "Delicious".
>
>No, actually he calls _Kate_ delicious. "Here's the ever-delicious Kate Bush"

Well, here's the way it sounds to me:  One of the hosts asks another
one to introduce the next song.  He says something about how wonderful
the song will be, without giving the title.  So a third host interrupts
with what he thinks the title of the song is:  "Delicious".  The second
host realizes that some sort of error has been made, without quite
knowing what it was, so he continues as if "delicious" refers to Kate.
Here's what it sounds like:
"The next song is wonderful, here's the --"
"Delicious"
"Kate."

>Hmmm, no "Infant Kiss" video. I guess the person who made the tape either
>didn't have it or didn't like it enough to include it. Too bad.

WHAT "Infant Kiss" video?????  I know about the one you guys made
and send to Kate, but is there another?

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov