Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Tue, 22 May 90 15:21:59 PDT

To: ames!rec-music-gaffa
From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Deb's videotape
Date: 22 May 90 22:21:58 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

>Really-From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu

>1) "The Wedding List"  As far as I can tell, this was shot during the
>Secret Policeman's Ball, circa 1980-81.

No, no, no!  It's from the Prince's Trust concert, circa 1982.  The
Secret Policeman's Third ball was in 1986, I think.  Kate sang that
weird version of "Running Up That Hill" with David Gilmour.

>7)  "Babooshka"  Here's another mystery show that Kate appeared on!
>It's hosted by 7 country-style singers!

This is the Dr. Hook show.

>One of the hosts then introduces
>the video for...
>
>8)  "Delius"

Note that the guy calls the song "Delicious".

>19)  "There Goes A Tenner" -- this appears to be something performed
>as a lip-synch for Top of the Pops or something.

This is Razzmatazz -- the same children's show as the one where
she was talking about "Sat in Your Lap".

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov