Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: Boss Tweed <root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 22 May 90 22:15:26 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Heads We're Dancing
Date: 22 May 90 22:15:25 GMT
Sender: root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

Richard Caldwell took note of my use of the word silly  after I expanded
the title of "Heads We're Dancing."  My 'silly' was in reference
to how funny the 'title' sounded if you spelled the whole thing out.  There's
nothing silly 'bout the title or the song.

In fact, I'd wanted to use "but the penny landed with its head
dancing." before my name when I signed the message, but I couldn't
remember the exact wording.  Fantastic imagery!

Yea, Kate!  <grin>

Jeff
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "On the outskirts of nowhere           |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  on the ringroad to somewhere,         |
|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    |  on the verge of indecision..." --Fish |