Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: Boss Tweed <root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 24 May 90 15:24:08 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: _TSW_ pressings
Date: 24 May 90 15:24:07 GMT
Sender: root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

In article <9005240609.AA22323@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
Really-From: "Ken." <krb20699@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu>

>     I sincerily hope that Kate figures out that digital is better for her
>listeners even though it's more expensive.  I always thought that _The
>Dreaming_ was a great recording.

Yes, but Kate has said why she preferred analog mixing to digital...
the article (interview?) was posted here sometime in the last, oh, 5 months
or so.  I have it on file somewhere.

That said, anybody have any idea why _The Dreaming_ CD is AAD?  Shouldn't
it be ADD?

Confused (and hoping he don't gotta wait 'til '94 for the next KT album),
Jeff
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "On the outskirts of nowhere           |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  on the ringroad to somewhere,         |
|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    |  on the verge of indecision..." --Fish |