Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Flaky phone lines...

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Fri, 4 May 90 00:26:53 -0400
Subject: Flaky phone lines...

Vickie here. The phone lines at our site have been screwy so we haven't
been able to mail anything to Love-Hounds. I'm going to try it again.
I was able to post but not mail. Weird. Maybe I can get my playlist
mailed tonight.

The new People has an article about Laurie Anderson that's very good.

There's also an article about Madonna's tour with great photos!
The tour is a combination of skits, lots of changes of costumes, lots
of male dancers, making every song a "production number".
Within the article her choreographer says this: "...But the biggest thing
we tried to do is change the shape of concerts. Instead of just presenting
songs, we wanted to combine fashion, Broadway, rock and performance art."

Does that sound familiar? Does the phrase "Tour Of Life" come to anyone's
mind. Do you think Madonna....? Naaaa, just a coincidence.

:-)

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com