Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Flaky phone lines...

From: Eric France <eric@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: 4 May 90 14:59:54 GMT
Subject: Re: Flaky phone lines...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

> There's also an article about Madonna's tour with great photos!
> The tour is a combination of skits, lots of changes of costumes, lots
> of male dancers, making every song a "production number".
> Within the article her choreographer says this: "...But the biggest thing
> we tried to do is change the shape of concerts. Instead of just presenting
> songs, we wanted to combine fashion, Broadway, rock and performance art."
>
> Does that sound familiar? Does the phrase "Tour Of Life" come to anyone's
> mind. Do you think Madonna....? Naaaa, just a coincidence.
>
> :-)
>
> Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
> katefans@world.std.com

Madonna is just a KT poser!    ;) ;) ;)

Say, what is the deal with the "Love-Hounds Request" ?  Suddenly,
almost everything that arrives at this site (including woj's posts,
which originate here) are From: Love-Hounds Request, with a
Really-From: line down in the post.  Is this part of the shakeup
at MIT?  How can I conspire not to read Chris'n'Vickie posts if
I can't see whom they're from?  ;)  Inquiring minds want to
know!

(Yes, I've been working too hard.)

Eric France			| Don't look back, look straight ahead,
Clarkson University		| don't turn away to the voice, it said,
eric@clutx.clarkson.edu		| don't turn away, you can take it on.... -RB