Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What I did last weekend

From: pekowsky-larne@YALE.EDU (Larne Pekowsky)
Date: 20 Apr 90 02:52:40 GMT
Subject: What I did last weekend
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@YALE.EDU

1) Bought "The Sensual World - The Videos".  This means I
   - heard Kate speak for the first time ever
   - saw something other then a static picture of Kate for the
     very first time ever (well, the first time since I saw Cloudbusting,
     once, years ago, when I was young and foolish and didn't know who she
     was).

2) Went to Balticon

All in all, about as perfect a weekend as I can imagine.

						- Larne

P.S.  Just so this message isn't a complete waste of time, who do I send
mail to to subscribe to love-hounds digest?

pekowsky@yale.arpa
pekowsky@Yale-Sun3-Nebula
CIS: 73715,1552