Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy Demos prices...

From: bgsuvax!matchick@cis.ohio-state.edu (Brian Matchick)
Date: 23 Mar 90 01:54:18 GMT
Subject: Cathy Demos prices...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

   Can anyone tell me what I should expect to pay for a copy of the
_Cathy_Demos_ record?  Wheren't there two of these such recordings.  I
can't remember the details from the discussion I read about nine or ten
months ago.  What is the going price now?

-Brian

"What is good, Phaedrus,     Brian Matchick           Bowling Green State
and what is not good?        317 Manville Apt "S"     University-
Need we ask anyone           Bowling Green, Oh  43402
to tell us these things?"    (419) 354-2292

 CS-NET addr-       matchick@andy.bgsuvax.edu
 UUCP   addr-       ...!att!osu-cis!bgsuvax!matchick