Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What _shall_ we do?

From: tlh@PacBell.COM (Lee Hounshell)
Date: 22 Mar 90 23:41:32 GMT
Subject: Re: What _shall_ we do?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9003220730.AA15279@world.std.com> katefans@world.std.COM (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City) writes:
->
->HEY!! WHAT'S GOING ON??
->Gaffa's about ready to die here and there's been no talk at all???
->
->Doug, these people should know that rec.music.gaffa CAN continue.
->All they have to do is POST instead of MAIL.
->
->We need a mailing list of those who only get the Digest so we can
->work out a buddy system to keep them up-to-date (and post for them).
->
->             DOESN'T ANYBODY CARE??????
->             OF COURSE YOU DO!!!!!

How about if we just "unmoderate" the group and allow it to continue as
a regular USENET group?  We could then arrange to email postings to
anyone without NET access..  Doug is probably gonna scream about this,
but if he can't continue as psuedo-moderator, we should take charge and
either un-moderate the thing, or else create another group (that is
unmoderated) and dedicate it to KaTe.  opinions, please??

Lee Hounshell