Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Single File

From: Dave Armstrong <8548222@wwu.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 90 00:02 PST
Subject: The Single File

I have received a number of mail messages about this so I will tell you all
I know about it.  I am sure Doug or IED will correct me if I am mistaken.

In December 1983 Kate released a video compilation called _The Single File_.
In January 1984 a box set of 7" singles was released also called _TSF_.  I do
not know if it contains the exact same material as the video as I have never
seen one.  If anyone out there has a copy maybe you could let us know and also
tell us what the B-sides are.

These are the videos that appear on the tape.

Wuthering Heights
The Man With The Child In His Eyes
Hammer Horror
Wow
Them Heavy People
Breathing
Babooshka
Army Dreamers
Sat In Your Lap
The Dreaming
Suspended In Gaffa
There Goes A Tenner

I have the address for the place where I picked up my copy of the tape.
They also do mail order and are checking to see if they can get more copies.
I will let you all know in the next couple of days if they are able to get
more.  It would be nice if you would let me know if you are interested in
ordering a copy.  No legal commitment incurred I just want to have an estimate
of the interest in this item.  The price is $39.95 plus a couple of dollars
for S&H I would guess.