Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yo Ken!!!

From: sre017%CCK.COV.AC.UK@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 90 12:46:00 GMT
Subject: Yo Ken!!!

I received your mail,but unfortunately I can't reply direct to you,because
you didn't give a JANET address.Yes I'm from the U.K,from Coventry actually.
I'm studying Maths at Coventry Polytechnic,and I'm 18.Any Love-Hounds are
free to write to me,I'll reply to all(as long as you have a JANET address)!
Kate was interviewed by the Daily Mirror(Newspaper to those stateside)in their
pop column.She was basically telling how she shuns the limelight(old news
 really!!)
See ya and best wishes!!
     Andy 'The Ageist' Semple (sre017@uk.ac.cov.cck)
"I mean 34 is old!!!!!!!!"